“Working with Event Journal on our major fundraising event helped us raise more than twice the funds as we did in the past!
EJ’s ability and speed in updating the site with new ads and information gave visitors a reason to return and to remain engaged. Online sales of tickets and sponsorships and online ad submission was a big time saver for our overworked committee.
The Event Journal staff is extremely professional and prompt. They are also generous with their time and guidance on how to better promote the ejournal to bring in the most funding.”
President and Founder
Moxxie Network Foundation
A RESPONSIVE AD GALLERY EMBEDDED IN YOUR EVENT PAGE
Event Journal’s ejRemote widget allows a responsive digital journal to appear directly on a client’s event page … on its own website or on a third-party platform:
Participants learn about the event and register online using the nonprofit organization’s existing shopping cart and database. Behind the scenes, Event Journal creates, proofs and posts the ads, and hosts the entire ad gallery on our secure server. Event sponsors & supporters receive added recognition via an easy-to-navigate “e-journal” platform — including ads that link to their company websites.
Benefits for NPO
- Encourages early action: Journal sales are fueled via pre-event visibility online.
- Provides increased exposure: Expand the footprint of the journal! Because the ad gallery. is easily embedded in multiple websites at once, viewers see it with increased frequency.
- Expands sales window: Sell ads up to and even after the event! Online visibility means ads don’t “expire” after the event. Support can be positioned as a year-round proposition.
- Evolves in real time: Ads created & posted in real time and hosted on EJ’s secure server.
More Value for Supporters
- Expands reach: A typical journal reaches only the people at the gala. Bringing it online,
enables supporters to reach 5-10 times more people.
- Provides longevity: An ad journal’s “shelf life” is typically 4-5 hours. Event Journal expands longevity to 12-18 months, offering visibility before, during and after the event.
- Builds Connections: Viewers simply click on an ad to navigate to the supporter’s website for more information.
Easy for Viewers
- Dynamic platform: User-friendly gallery can be viewed as a slide show or a list, and is searchable by typing in supporter name.
- Ads on the Go: Responsive gallery can be viewed from smart phone via QR code or mini-URL. QR codes are back! New iOS 11 recognizes them directly from the camera! No need to download third-party applications. Try it!
For more information or a custom quote, please click here.